1. We welcome Fr Casmir Arul OMI to our Parish Community. Four years ago, he spent a month with us as a deacon to gain some pastoral experience. Recently, he worked in Queensland as the Rosies chaplain and an assistant at Oliver Plunket Parish. We pray that the Holy Spirit will guide him in his ministry among us.
2. Since for the time being, there will be three priests at Mary Immaculate, from 21 September, two mass intentions for weekday masses can be booked in.
3. We have also decided to support other parishes in need of priestly assistance for as long as we can.
4. There are currently two people who have expressed interest in becoming Catholic. If you or a person you know consider joining the Church, please be advised that the preparation program will start soon.
5. If you are interested in leading or saying the Rosary before weekday masses, please put your name on the list in the foyer or contact the Parish office. Our intention is to reintroduce the Rosary firstly on Wednesdays at 7.00PM, beginning this coming Wednesday.
6. From next Saturday, confessions will be heard in the church from 10.00 to 11.00am. All penitents will be asked to put their contact details on the list on arrival.
7. The PLT will meet this Tuesday. If you wish to submit any matter for their consideration, please contact the Parish office ASAP.